Day 1: Depart Nairobi
You will check in at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight to Dubai on this day. On arrival you will be met and transferred to the hotel for the night.
Day 2: Half Day Dubai City Tour & Dinner Dhow Cruise
After breakfast at the hotel on this day, our representative will pick you from the hotel at 9 am for the half city tour. In the tour bus, you will enjoy the panoramic view of Dubai City as our guide points out landmarks and shares Dubai City’s history with you. In the evening at around 7.00pm you will be picked from your hotel for your Dhow Dinner Cruise. This will climax the safari as you tour Dubai through the night enjoying meals and Arabic belly dancers. Overnight at the hotel.
Lunch and dinner at your own arrangement. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 3: Dessert Safari
On this day you will have breakfast at the hotel then you will be free to tour the city. For lunch, you will be free to taste an exotic cuisine in town. At 3 pm, you will be picked from the hotel for the dessert safari trip. You will take a ride on the sand dunes, take photos. Next, arrive at the Desert safari campsite for fun camel rides, arty henna painting, authentic BBQ
dinner, complimentary refreshments, an enchanting belly dance performance and so much more. Lunch and dinner at your own arrangement. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 4 – Nairobi
Ma’a Salaama! Goodbye! Is a sad word to utter this day as you bid Dubai Kwaheri with last minute shopping, packing and freight assistance where necessary. You will be transferred to the airport for your back to Nairobi.
The cost of the above will be;
3* Hotel = $199
4* Hotel = $290
5* Hotel = $475
- 03 Nights stay in Dubai
- Lavish daily buffet breakfast
- Desert Safari, BBQ Dinner, Tanura Dance & Belly Dance show – 4X4 Land cruiser
- Half Day Dubai City Tour by English Speaking Guide
- Complimentary upgrade to Marina Dhow Cruise and Dinner
- Return Two Way Dubai International Airport Transfer
- The rate is based on per person in a twin sharing basis
- Meals and beverages, other than specified.
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants.
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature such drinks, telephone calls ETC