Day 1- Nairobi – Dubai
Leave Nairobi for Dubai with Emirates /Rwandair flight. Here you will be met at the airport by Abana Safaris representative who will transfer you to your hotel for overnight.
Day 2 – Dubai City Tour
This day you will have breakfast and relaxation at the hotel. At around 10.00am embark on the Dubai City tour. Today is a rest day to experience the glamour and style of the cosmopolitan city of Dubai. We take this time to see around the city and we’ll return to Hotel at about 1.30pm. Afternoon at leisure.
Day 3 – Desert Safari
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy rest of the morning hours at the hotel relaxing. At around 1500 hours, you will be picked up for the Desert Safari. A desert safari drive is organized in the evening with routes that are noted for their captivating views of the deserts outlying Dubai, especially during sunsets and make for an enjoyable ride. A typical Bedouin campsite is arranged in the desert with Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for you to lounge about. Here you can enjoy camel rides, henna tattoos and sheesha among other sightseeing & activities at the camp area.
A dinner buffet consisting of traditional fares like barbecued meats, herb salads and desserts is set under the night sky. This is followed by a stunning performance by belly dancers as post-dinner entertainment for the safari group. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4 – Dubai
Full day shopping at leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 – Dhow dinner Cruise
After breakfast, full day will be at leisure, shopping in the famed Dubai Deira area and exploring the cosmopolitan city. In the evening at around 7.00pm, you will be picked from your hotel for your Dhow Dinner Cruise. This is the climax of the safari as you tour Dubai through the night enjoying meals and Arabic belly dancers. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 – Dubai
Full day shopping at leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel
Day 7 – Nairobi
Ma’a Salaama! Goodbye! Is a sad word to utter this day as you bid Dubai Kwaheri with last minute shopping, packing and freight assistance where necessary. You will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Nairobi.
Cost of the above includes;
- 06 Nights stay in the mentioned hotels
- Lavish daily buffet breakfast
- Desert Safari, BBQ Dinner, Tanura Dance & Belly Dance show – 4X4 Land cruiser
- Half Day Dubai City Tour by English Speaking Guide
- Complimentary upgrade to Marina Dhow Cruise and Dinner
- Return Two Way Dubai International Airport Transfer
- The rate is based on per person in a twin sharing basis
- Meals and beverages, other than specified.
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants.
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature such drinks, telephone calls ETC
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above\