Day 1: Arrival: Nairobi – Istanbul
Your tour will start at JKIA where you will catch a flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival at noon, meet and greet services and airport formalities and later be transferred to your hotel. Check in and rest.
Afternoon at leisure.. Overnight in Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul City Tour
After Breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel for the day tour of old Istanbul city. The day’s highlights will be as below:
• ST. SOPHIA. This is an ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time.
• TOPKAPI PALACE The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of cyrstal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed.
• Ancient HIPPODROME, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine.
• GRAND COVERED BAZAAR In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more then 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths’ street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as handpainted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes.
We will pick you up from your hotel between 7:00pm and 8:00pm and transfer you to the yacht.
We are offering a luxurious dinner cruise night out in Istanbul. Enjoy delicious gourmet foods while you dance with the panaromic view of the Bosphorus that separates the two continents Europe and Asia. After the tour, transfer back to your hotel.
Day 3-7: Istanbul – Free Day
Daily Breakfast at the hotel, the day will be spent at leisure. Overnight in Istanbul
Day 8: Istanbul Princes’ Island Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. Later, enjoy a cruise in the Marmara Sea to Istanbul’s famous Princes’ Islands. This is your opportunity to see Topkapi Palace, Leander’s Tower and Uskudar from the sea. Stop at Buyukada, the popular summer resort with sandy beaches and pinewood scenery, once the pleasure island of Byzantine Princes. Enjoy the magical atmosphere that the Island’s beach resort has to offer including many optional water sporting activities. You will spend the afternoon at leisure. Later return to your Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul
Day 9: Departure: Istanbul – Nairobi
Breakfast at the hotel followed by check out. Depending on the time of your flight, have your last minute shopping. Our representative will transfer you to the airport to catch your flight back to Nairobi. This will mark the end of your adventurous tour.
The cost of the tour will be:
USD 1,490/- per person sharing and USD 670/- single room supplement.
The Above Cost Includes:
• Return Hotel transfers in Istanbul
• 8 nights accommodation in Istanbul
• Dhow cruise with dinner
• Daily breakfast in the hotel
• All tours and entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary above
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
• Services of a rofessional English-speaking tour guides
• International flights(turkish airlines)
• Travel insurance
• Turkish visa
The Above Cost excludes:
• Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
Kindly note the rates are current and are subject to change upon time of booking